BullDog Castors Ltd – Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. GENERAL. In these conditions "You" or "Your" means any person(s), firm or company that purchases goods from us. All orders are accepted by Bulldog Castors Ltd only upon and subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Sale to the exclusion of all other terms (including any terms You purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document). No alterations to these terms shall be accepted unless confirmed in writing by Bulldog Castors Ltd.
2. QUOTATIONS shall remain valid for 28 days from the date of quotation.
3. PAYMENT. Online Orders shall be paid in full prior to despatch. For customers with credit accounts, payment shall be made in full, without any deduction, set-off or withholding whatsoever, before the last day of the calendar month following the month of invoice. Time for payment shall be of the essence. The Company shall be entitled, in addition to any other remedy, to charge interest on overdue accounts under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1988.
4. CARRIAGE. All consignments of goods will be charged a "standard rate" applicable at the time of goods despatch. Special means of carriage requested by You shall be at Your expense.
5. RISK AND RETENTION OF TITLE. Risk of loss, damage or deterioration in the goods shall pass to You on delivery (or deemed delivery). All goods supplied to You remain the property of the Company until payment is made in full in cleared funds for (a) the price of such goods; and (b) all other sums due to the Company by You. You shall hold the goods for the Company as fiduciary bailee and will keep the goods safe, insured and separate and identifiable from all other goods in Your possession. You agree to allow the agent of the Company onto Your premises to repossess goods where demand for payment by invoice/invoices or monthly statement has been made and such payments not received by the Company. You may resell the goods before ownership has passed to You only where (a) that sale is effected by You in the ordinary course of Your business at full market value; and (b) it is a sale of the Company's property on Your own behalf and You shall deal as principal when making a sale.
6. DELIVERY/CLAIMS. All delivery and performance times and dates are estimates only. Time for delivery or performance is not of the essence. The Company will not be responsible for any delay or loss occasioned by any delay or non-delivery of goods in any circumstances. Any claim or notification regarding shortage or the condition of the goods must be made to the Company within 7 days of receipt of such goods. The Company shall be notified within 7 days of receipt of advice note or invoice if the goods have not been delivered. If the goods or packaging arrive to you damaged, you must mark the couriers documents as “received damaged” otherwise Bulldog Castors Ltd cannot accept any claim from You for damaged or missing items. If You do not notify the Company within these time limits You shall be deemed to have received the goods and shall be bound to pay the price as if the goods had been received by You. The Company's liability for non-delivery shall be limited to replacing the goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note against any invoice raised for the relevant goods, and for a shortfall in quantity to supplying additional goods to make up the shortfall. Delivery Price Quoted on the Website is Valid for UK Mainland Only, and Excludes Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands (Please contact us for a delivery price)
7. LIMITATION. Goods with faults or suspected faults shall be returned to the Company at Your expense within 14 days of delivery. You shall not be entitled to reject any goods after this time and You shall be bound to pay the price in full. Notwithstanding any provision of these conditions after inspection of the goods the Company may credit the cost of such goods or replace them as it sees fit within a period of 6 months from the date of delivery. The Company shall not be liable in contract or tort for any loss of profits or consequential loss or damage to You or any third party whatsoever. Where goods are described by drawings, specifications, technical recommendations or any type of promotional material, no warranty, express or implied, is given by the Company as to accuracy or otherwise. In particular, where goods are ordered by sample, the Company gives no warranty, express or implied, that the sample is representative of the quality of the goods. No liability shall be attributed to the Company in respect of any defects in goods whether caused by wear or tear, fair or otherwise, sabotage, working conditions, accident or neglect.
8. ALTERATION OF GOODS. The Company may at any time and without notice withdraw or alter the specification of any of the goods. Due to the vast amount of information provided on our website Errors & Omissions must be accepted.
9. CANCELLATIONS. The Company does not accept cancellation or return of orders under any circumstances without its prior written consent, other than sales to consumers (non-businesses), where the company adheres to the distance selling regulations. (Please note: Distance selling regulations for Business customer differ, particularly with cancellations and returns/refunds, in which Bulldog Castors are unable to accept cancellations or returns/refunds for business clients). Where returns are accepted by Bulldog Castors Ltd, the buyer is responsible for return transport costs & insurance costs in the event of the seller returning any items for refund, replacement or any other reason. Items manufactured to order cannot be cancelled and returns will not be accepted.
10. TECHNICAL RECOMMENDATIONS. Technical recommendations given by the Company are given in good faith but are for guidance only. It is Your responsibility to ascertain quality, fitness, suitability and durability of the goods for the application is which you are using them. Customer are to ensure that products are inspected at regular monthly intervals to identify any damage or deterioration. Damaged, Defective, Worn or contaminated components should be replaced immediately.
11. GOODS MANUFACTURED TO YOUR DESIGNS. The Company will not accept any responsibility for the incorrect functioning of goods manufactured in accordance with drawings, samples, design or specification supplied by You.
12. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You shall indemnify the Company from any infringement by the Company or You of any industrial or intellectual property, including patent, copyright or other property rights owned by any third party.
13. NOTIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS OF SALES. You agree, where relevant, to notify all persons with whom You deal of the terms of these Conditions of Sales.
14. GOVERNING LAW. You agree that the terms of these Conditions of Sales are fair and reasonable. If any of the above terms are deemed unenforceable they shall be replaced by a clause as close as possible to the originally intended clause. These Conditions of Sales shall be construed in accordance with, and shall be governed by, English law.