Bulldog Castors Provide Polypropylene Castors Leicester, England, UK
Properties of Polypropylene Castors:
Polypropylene is a type of thermoplastic polymer resin which is used for many household, commercial and industrial applications, and is considered a “Structural” plastic. Polypropylene Castors provide excellent versatility under substantial load and oppose numerous contaminants which make them a practical, strong, material for every day uses and environments.
Our Polypropylene Castor Products Click For More Information.
- REDUCED!!! - 50mm Swivel Top Plate Polypropylene Castor (Braked) - Max. 30Kg
- 50mm Fixed Top Plate Polypropylene Castor - Max. 35Kg
- 50mm Swivel Top Plate Polypropylene Castor - Max. 35Kg
- 50mm Swivel Top Plate (Braked) PolypropyLene Castor - Max. 35Kg
- 50mm Bolt Hole Swivel Polypropylene Castor - Max. 35Kg
- 50mm Bolt Hole Swivel (Braked) Polypropylene Castor - Max. 35Kg
- 75mm Swivel Top Plate Polypropylene Castor - Max. 50Kg
- 75mm Swivel Top Plate (Braked) Polypropylene Castor - Max. 50Kg
The properties of polypropylene Castors are as follows:
- Polypropylene offers excellent resistance to many chemicals and contaminants, compared to most other Castor materials
- Polypropylene Castors are available in a many sizes, fixing types and designs, and are suitable for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Environments.
- Easy to customize the colour by mixing dyes – Commonly available in Black or White, although any colour can be produced.
- Polypropylene has a relatively high melt point (for a plastic) and can withstand upto 80 deg C without any degradation.
- They are perfect for wash-down applications, such as Food Processing, Medical & Pharmaceutical industries, and wheels are impervious to many chemicals, caustics, oils and acids. Polypropylene does not contain BPA. (BPA Free Polypropylene Castors Manufacturers)
- Applications include food distribution equipment, trolleys and trucks, dollies, displays stands and portable equipment.
- The Hard Castor material is ideal for most types of flooring surfaces.
Benefits of Polypropylene Casters:
- High Load Bearing
- Withstands many chemicals
- Ideal material Plain Bearing Castors
- Range of Temperature: - 20 to +80°C.
- Light Weight Material
- Extremely Low Cost
Bulldog Castors Ltd - Polypropylene Castor Manufacturer in the UK, providing an extensive range of sizes and styles.