Bulldog Castors Provide Plastic Castors Wheels in Leicester, England, UK
Properties of Plastic Casters Wheels:
Plastic Casters Wheels are generally manufactured from Thermoplastic materials; Nylon, Polypropylene (PP) and Polyamide (PA). They are a mainstream product within the material handling industry with a scope of properties that fit well into numerous Castor applications, including environments with a Chemical presence, Wet Conditions, High Load Applications and compelling temperature requirements.
Our Plastic Caster Wheels Products Click Below For More Information.
- Reduced!!! - 50mm Swivel Top Plate Polypropylene Castor (Braked) - Max. 30Kg
- 100mm Fixed Top Plate Nylon Castor - Max. 140Kg
- 100mm Swivel Top Plate Nylon Castor - Max. 140Kg
The properties of plastic castor wheels depend on the exact material, and the casters wheels properties may include:
- Hard material compared to polymer based Castors, which enormously enhances their ergonomic properties and moving capacity.
- Plastic Castors are an economical choice for high volume products and heavy use applications.
- Plastic Castors offer excellent resistance to many substances (such as Mineral Oils and Soap Solutions) and don't rust like Cast Iron and steel Castor wheels.
- Plastic is far less demanding on flooring surfaces compared to metal or steel.
Features of Plastic Caster Wheels:
- Proven Technology – Over 20 Million Plastic Castor wheels are being used today.
- High Load Bearing Casters Wheels
- Nylon offers excellent abrasion and fracture resistance
- Plastic Casters can be supplied with all fixing types – connections are available for every application, Such as Plastic Swivel Castors and Wheels for many floor types including Plastic Castors for Hardwood floors and Plastic Castors for Carpets
- They provide the lowest roll resistance of all standard Castor Materials.
- Ideal for most applications from domestic household equipment, Plastic Castors for Furniture, commercial desks and chairs, Industrial Trolleys and Portable Equipment, as well as Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Bulldog Castors Ltd – Plastic Castor Manufacturers UK